Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yeah... Tomorrow is Friday!!!

Yeah, tomorrow is Friday. So happy the weekend is near.

Well, this morning was cardio and I did the warm-up and Cardio Only premix from the original Bootcamp and followed that with Cardio Core Circuit (I skipped the warm up in CCC).  So yesterday my legs were still a little sore from STS Total Body on Monday and then yesterday High Reps.....needless to say my legs and glutes were still sore today.  The blasts in Cardio Core Circuit were a little tough on the legs but I made it through. It was a tough workout today but it felt great.  I pushed myself and did it!!   I love this workout! I love the cardio blasts and if you think you're going to get a break with the core work, you are mistaken.

So, how did you do today... did you kick some butt??!?!??!?!

Just remember just because the weekend is coming doesn't mean you can slack off. If anything, you should have more time to work harder and longer.  Come on.. I dare you!!! :-)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment