Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meso 2 Chest, Shoulders, & Tri; 4DS Kickbox, and Cardio Coach Press Play

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days.  On Thursday I had STS Meso 2 Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps.  I had a great workout.  Love mesocycle 2 where we burn out each muscle group before going onto the next.  If you're not familiar with this workout we have 4 different exercises for each body part we were working on and we started with one exercise and start with 12 reps, 10 reps, then 8 reps and some to failure.  We have the 1 min rest in between each set and then we go onto the next exercise.  We do all the chest exercises first, then shoulders, and last triceps. The muscles are definitely spent by the time you're done. I felt it the next day. 

Friday I had Cathe's 4 Day Split Kickboxing in its entirety which was approx 1/2 hr of cardio and then approx 1/2 hr of various leg exercises, abs, and a stretch. I know when I work the legs I usually get a little cardio action going. In this workout she does those low plane lunges.  Those really get my legs shaking. Always glad when those are done with.  I had fun with that workout and it felt great.

My last workout of the week ended with Cardio Coach Press Play on the elliptical.  Got in 10.5 miles in an hour.  I was supposed to do 4DS Bootcamp (cardio only) by my left knee and hip where bothering me so I thought doing the elliptical would be a easier on it and less impact.  Thankfully it feels better today so I must have made the right decision.

Today is my rest day and next week is the last week of this rotation.  Then I'll need to decide what rotation to do next.  Any suggestions?  Not sure if I'll do another one of Cathe's or maybe make up my own.

How was the rest of your week?  What did you do for workouts?  I'd love to hear from you.

Come on and move with me and lets burn some calories. :-)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment