Monday, March 21, 2011

HiiT 30/30 with 4DS Shoulders, Calves, and Core

This week I decided to do Cathe's 4 Day Split but with a little change in the cardio on two of the days. 

This morning I did HiiT (High Intensity Interval Training) 30/30 (30 second blast with 30 seconds rest) followed with shoulders, calves, and core from 4 Day Split.  The original cardio that is with this workout is Low Impact Step.  The LIS is fun but I wanted more of a calorie burn for the 1/2 hr of cardio.  Had a great cardio workout and the shoulder work in 4DS is really good. She's works them really hard in that last 1/2 hr.  She doesn't do one exercise then rest and then another.  We do pyramid, isolation, supersets, double trouble, and finish off with a good burn with the band work.  For those of you that never heard of double trouble, we do two different shoulder exercises back to back (basically a superset) and then repeat a second time (double trouble). 

You'll have to wait and see what the rest of the week brings.

How was your workout today?  What did you do?  Don't leave me hanging, I'd love to hear from you.

Come on.. get off that couch and get moving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! I am in my active recovery week after Meso 1. I have to admit I wasn't very active yesterday. I love the 4 Day Split workouts. I will probably do Turbo Fire today. I can't wait to start Meso Cycle 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,

    How was Turbo Fire? Do you like that workout?
    I love STS. I haven't decided yet when I want to start STS again.

    ReplyDelete