Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Intensity Tuesday!!

Hi my followers!

Today I woke up at 2am ready and raring to go... but if I would have gotten up at 2am to workout I think my dear husband would have crowned me.  I stayed in bed for another hour and got up at my normal 3am. Got myself situated and headed down to my basement to get my workout in. 

I happily put in Cathe's Intensity.  I just so love this workout.  My legs and butt were sore from STS Total Body on Monday but I gave it my all and did pretty good. At least it seemed like it anyway. :-)  As much as I love this workout, I'm still not a fan of air jacks.  I love to hate them.  They are hard for me but man do they get my heart rate up there.  Those and jump tucks. 

I want to thank those of you that are leaving comments.  I love hearing from you and what your workouts are and how they are going.  Keep it up, please!!

What did you do today for your workout?  Did you push yourself?   Come on, you know you can do it!!

Keep pushing and keep moving!

Until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are awessome getting up so early to workout before work. I have done that but not lately. It does make you feel wonderful for the whole day. I did STS Meso 2 Disc 15, Back & Biceps today. I am really loving Meso 2.

    ReplyDelete