Tuesday, March 15, 2011

End of One Rotation and the Start of a New Week

Sorry followers it's been a few days. Last week I finished the rotation and on Friday I did Body Max 2 the first hour (excluded the upper body) part.  I love the step workout in Body Max 2.   Cathe has great music in this workout and the step routine is tough and very fun.  Saturday I finished the week off with Cardio Coach 7 - 10 miles on the elliptical.   End of a great week of workouts.

Over the weekend I didn't make the time to pick out a different rotation to do so this week I put my own workout week together.  Monday I started with Muscle Endurance which is a total body workout.  You want a muscle endurance workout, you will get one with this workout, hence the name she picked. Your legs get a really great workout with all the leg presses throughout the workout.  My hip flexors felt it today. 

This morning I wanted a tough cardio and I did Cathe's Intensity workout.  As I have said in previous blogs, this is one of my favorites.  I love the mix of step, bootcamp, HiiT, Low Impact Blasts.  The great music helps.  My legs were fatigued from yesterdays workout and I only got 5 hours of sleep so Intensity felt a tough this morning but I hung in there and did my best.  If you haven't tried this workout, you really should.  You'll love it!!

What's on my schedule for tomorrow.......hmmmm....... I guess you'll have to wait and see. :-)

What were your workouts that last few days?  Haven't started working out yet... what are you waiting for... come on get moving!!!  Sweat with me... I dare you!!

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment