Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday was the day for High Reps

Happy Wednesday!!  We're half way through the week. Yeah.. couple more days and the weekend is here!!

I started my Wednesday out with High Reps. I was concerned how I was going to do because my legs and glutes were still sore from STS Total Body. I had a pretty workout.  The leg work was a little difficult, especially the squats. I pushed them out and did the best I could.  The other thing I had a tough time with was the push ups.  I started out strong and then we did chest flys and I went heavier then what Cathe suggested and then we had another round of push-ups and I had to break down and go to my knees.  Yeah, I'll be feeling this tomorrow.  I love this workout though.  My list of Cathe favs keeps growing. :-)

How was your workout?  Did you push yourself to go longer or harder?  Come on, you know you can do it!!

Keep the sweat rolling!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Happy Mid week!!
    Yesterday was a rest day...today I managed 4DS BC...was supposed to do 4DS KB and legs, but didn't look before...went from memory and I guess that's going now... I made it..and still want to say...

    OUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work.. the Ouch will be less and less. Until you push harder next time. :-)

    ReplyDelete