Thursday, March 24, 2011

4DS Bootcamp, Biceps, & Triceps and Kickbox Extreme

So my workout yesterday was Cathe's 4 Day Split Bootcamp, biceps, and triceps.  Love this workout. I really love Bootcamp. The Bootcamp is the cardio and we do drills with short rests in between. The drills are fun. They are short but they get your hear rate up there.  Then we follow with an awesome bicep and tricep workout.  The arms were tired by the time I was done. 

Today I had all cardio and I decided to change things up a bit and did Amy Bento's Kickbox Extreme.  In this workout she does 5 kickboxing combos with intervals after each combo.  It's a fun workout with a good combination of punches, kicks, jumps.  Love it!!! Cathe's still my fav but I do really like some of Amy's workouts too.

Guess what... I got it... finally... I got INSANITY!!!  It arrived yesterday.  I need to watch the one DVD and the first workout of it is the fit test.  That should be interesting.   Can't wait to preview the DVD's and get started.  You will get to share the experience with me. YEAH!!!!

Who worked out today?  What did you do?   Please share it with me. :-)

Yeah tomorrow is Friday!! 

Have a great night!!

1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE Insanity!! Would love to do that rotation with you!

    ReplyDelete