Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday

Hi!!
I put my rotation together for the week.  Today was Cathe's STS Total Body. If you've never done this workout before, I highly recommend that you do.  This is an excellent overall Total  Body workout.  The tri-sets really work the muscles good. One thing that I would find very beneficial is if you write down what weights you used for each exercise.  It would be good for a few reasons.  One you know where you started and will easily be able to see your improvements as time progresses; second it will make your workout smoother knowing what weights to use.

Did you get your workout in today? If not.... what are you waiting for... come on and get moving. 

If you're feeling things are tough, don't give up.  You can do it!!   I know everyone has there days when they really don't feel like working out but tell yourself you can do it.  Once you get started and get moving it'll get better and before you know it the workout will be done and you'll feel so much better that you did workout.

Keep moving!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!! Today was 4DS HIS, Chest and Back. Calves warmed up during workout, as they were sore from yesterday...but they feel tight again...

    Day two...done...have to say that I HATE push ups though. I really do.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started STS Meso 2 and did Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. I really enjoyed this one. I am loving STS! I have done the STS Total body and it is one of my favs. So many premixes, just an awesome workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, Glad to see that you are sticking with the rotation I put together for you. Keep it up.

    Hi Rose,
    Glad you are loving STS Meso 2. I love STS. It was one of the best investments I made.

    Keep up the work!!

    ReplyDelete