Sunday, March 20, 2011

The End of Another Week

I need to catch up on the last few days.  Thursday I did Cardio Coach 7 and got in 10 miles on the elliptical.  Legs were a little sore from Pyramid Lower Body but still did pretty good.

Friday I did Pyramid Upper Body.  Same concept as Lower Body.  With the upper body we did two exercises for each area (i.e., chest we did a chest fly followed with a chest press).  The only rest we got in between set was to pick up the next weight. I hadn't done this workout in a long time and I forgot to print out the weights I used last time I did the workout so I went with what I thought. By the time I got done with this workout, my upper body was completely spent.  My muscles were completely exhausted.  I new I was going to be feeling it on Saturday.  Saturday morning one of my cats decided to crawl on top of my chest bright and early in the morning and ouch!!! Every muscle in my upper body was sore but a good sore. 

Saturday I finished my week with Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge 2.  As much as I love Cathe, I do like to change it up from time to time.  I like Amy Bento too.  ASC2 is a great cardio workout and it's fun. I did one of her premixes that last 71 min.  In ASC2 we did combo 1 and then combo 2, then combo 1 & 2 together.  Then we move onto comb 3 (which is very athletic) and then combo 4, then we do combo 3 & 4 together.  Then on this premix we mix in the Power Up blasts after combo 4.  Then we do combo 5 and finally finish by putting all the combos together.  Talk about getting the heart rate going.  It took me a few times to get this workout down (the choreography is more complex) but once I did, it is very fun.

Today is my rest day.  I need to figure out what I'm going to do for workouts next week. 

What did you do for workouts the last few days?   I hope you weren't slacking off.  Don't disappoint me. :-)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment