Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finished the week off with.......

On Friday I changed things up a bit and instead of doing the High Impact Step from the 4DS, I did Cathe's HiiT Pyramid workout and followed that with all combos and cool down from HIS and then went into the Chest and Back workout from the 4DS.  Had a great workout. I pushed it a little harder on the weights and I felt it on Saturday. 

Saturday for my last workout day of the week I did Cardio Coach Press Play on the elliptical and got in 10.6 miles.  I absolutely love that workout.  Granted I push harder then what he tells us to but it's all good.
:-)

I have today to figure out what my rotation is going to be for next week.  I'll figure it out. 

Friday night I did start previewing Insanity.  OMG!!  Not sure when I'm going to start that rotation.  Should be interesting.  Looking forward to it though.

What have your workouts been the last few days.  Just because the weekend is here, I hope your not slacking off.   Come on, get up and get moving!  Spring is coming and I know you want to look good in those shorts and spring dresses.

Keep moving and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Sunday!!! Well, you got me started off with LIS with shoulders, calves and abs....felt good to get in a workout again! I can do this....I can do this.....

    Thanks for encouragement!

    ReplyDelete