Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Power Max

Hi Followers!

This morning I had Power Max, which is one of Cathe's older step workouts.  She called it Power Max for a reason.  I remember when I first started doing step to Cathe.  I only used the 6" step.  As time went on, I started using the 8" step and found out how much of a difference that makes in the workout.  For me it made it harder which was a good thing.  I also need to careful because I noticed that if I do a lot of step on the 8" my knees and lower back start bothering me. I always do a variety of cardio so I'm not always doing step.  There are some workouts where I'll start with the 8" step and then go down to a 6" step about 1/2 way through.  She's got some of my old favorite songs in this workout. 

I know not all people were as excited about this as I was but Cathe Friedrich was inducted in the National Fitness Hall of Fame this past Saturday at Arnold's Festival.  I was/am so thrilled for her. She truly deserved it.

So, did you get your workout in today?  What did you do?  Did you get a good calorie burn?  Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Keep moving and sweatin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment