Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Week Ended With.......

Friday I did a circuit workout.  I started with the warm up and cardio only from the original Bootcamp and then I followed that with Circuit Blast. That was the first time I've done that workout.  I should have read what the workout consisted of because I wanted to do a full body circuit workout where this was cardio, legs, and core.  In this workout you do end up working other upper body muscles from all the various exercises we do.  It was a real good workout and I enjoyed it. 

Saturday I did cardio.  I wasn't sure which workout I wanted to do.  I had a few in mind. I decided to do one I haven't done in a long time. I did Amy Bento's CIA 2805 Hi/Lo Knockout.  I love this workout.  It is a ton of fun and absolutely love the music in this workout.  If you want to change things up and have a fun hi/lo cardio workout, I highly recommend this one.

Monday, I'm going to start a new 4 week rotation from Cathe.  I'm looking forward to it.

What have your workouts been the last couple of days?  Did you push yourself? 

Today is my rest day... good day to have a rest day because the weather is cruddy.  Rain and windy.  Yuck!!  Good day to stay inside.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely an indoor day today!! Hail this morning!! At least it's not snow I guess and they say April showers bring May flowers and I know how you love your flowers :)...Friday was rest for me...Saturday was 4DS KB and Legs, core...legs were very spent, but felt good....this morning of course they were pretty sore. After some more house chores today I just went and finished Athletic Step! Tomorrow should be Muscle Endurance...one week in, feels great!!!! Have to get ready for summer!!! Have a great Sunday evening!

    ReplyDelete