Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cathe is giving my legs a workout this week!

Today on the rotation was Cathe's 4 Day Split Kickbox, Legs, and abs. I was concerned how I was going to do with doing Plyo Legs, Imax 2, and High Reps this week.  I surprised myself, I did real good.  My legs might be sore again tomorrow but doing legs today didn't kill me.  I love her kickbox workout on this DVD.  It's nice getting a good short cardio workout and then doing some weight work.  Then again, when doing legs you usually get some cardio too, at least I do anyway.   Cathe's 4 Day Split is a good one to have in your DVD collection. 

I've seen so many changes in my body since I started Cathe.  Not so much in losing weight but more so in toning up and gaining strength.  I think back to when I first started doing Cathe and then I look at where I am today, it's a pretty good difference, for the better that is. If you are looking for someone to workout with at home, I highly recommend Cathe.  She's an excellent instructor and very motivating. 

Hello, hello, hello... anyone out there.  I'm waiting to hear from someone out there.  Don't let me down, I want to hear about your workouts. 

Get up and keep moving!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda!

    I agree, I love Cathe and how she "upped" my workouts and cravings for more. You are so dedicated, it's awesome. Thanks again for the rotation you provided for me to get back into the swing of things!!

    This past week I did Insanity Asylum Speed and Agility and had doms for days...also did Plyo Cardio circuit from Insantiy, Vertical Plyo from Asylum, the strength workout from Asylum (unique and fun) and then speed and agility again yesterday....with doms again today. Really like the Asylum series. Short, but tough workouts, you feel it and know you worked hard, very hard!

    Can't wait for you to start the Insanity workouts this week! They pushed me, but Asylum pushes me harder now too....and you, of course!

    Thinking of doing High reps today and then determining a rotation with insanity/asylum and cathe/amy for the week....remember how we'd do that each Sunday :)

    Hope all is well, take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete