Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday was a Challenge

Hi!!

Today was High Step Challenge, of course by no other then Cathe Friedrich.  This is a circuit workout.  One that I have not done in a really long time. Each circuit starts with a cardio and then goes into legs and cardio and then some upper body. We end with a core work and a stretch. The cardio in the circuits is a combination of step and floor work.  Legs felt a little fatigued this morning.  I feel like my body is fighting something so I'm not sure if that's why it's been feeling a little tough.  Granted I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night and I'm sure that didn' help any.

Is anyone out there??? I haven't heard from any body this week.  That's okay, I understand it's hard to always get online. With spring here and summer around the corner it will become harder and harder for me to get online because I usually have so much going on with yard work.  I enjoy the yard work. Keeps me active.

Let me know how your workout was, I'd love to hear from you. 

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment