Monday, April 25, 2011

Plyo Legs started my week

Hi,

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and didn't eat too much.  If you did, it's not the end of the world. Hopefully you got yourself back on track today.  

I'm on my last week in this rotation.  Today I had STS Plyo Legs from Mesocycle 3 and I could pick which ever one I wanted to do so I went with Disc 29.  If you're not familiar with Plyo Legs we do a weighted exercise (example:  squats, static lunge, etc) with a brief rest in between and then a plyometric move.  This workout last 50 min.  I'm feeling it already in my legs and glutes.   I have a feeling I'll be a little sore tomorrow.   I've been having some issues with my left leg so I was careful while working out to make sure I didn't make matters worse.

How was your Easter and how have your workouts been?   Is anyone out there??? I haven't heard from anyone in a while.   Join me in working out and let me know how you're doing.  I'd love to hear from you.

Keep moving and keep sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment