Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday.... started with some Low Impact

After a very short nights sleep due to nasty thunderstorms that kept me up the majority of the night, I got up at my normal 3am and started Cathe's April rotation.  Today started with Low Impact Circuit.  I haven't done this workout in a really long time.  Forgot how much I loved it.   If you're not familiar with this workout, we start out with a warm-up and then do a cardio portion, followed with legs and cardio, followed with upper body we repeat that 4 times (I'm pretty sure it was 4).  Then the workout ends with a nice tough but short ab work and then a wonderful stretch.  The workout felt a little tough for me this morning, but I think the lack of sleep had something to do with that.  Need to get to bed on-time tonight to get a better nights sleep. 

If you're a Cathe fan... we received some awesome news from her today..... she is coming out with a Low Impact Series.  We will be able to preorder in May.  I can't wait!!!!  She has warned us to be prepared to be a sweaty mess.  LOVE IT!!  I love the high intensity plyo moves but to have something low impact that's still tough will be a nice break on the joints.  This was a great news to receive on a Monday.

Jane... if you're out there.. way to go on sticking with the rotation I gave you.  One week down and you're off to a good start with week two.   Keep up the good work!!  I previewed a couple of the Insanity DVD's yesterday... OMG... what did I get myself into.  I think it's going to be tough but I'm looking forward to the challenge. We'll see if I survive. 

What was your Monday workout like?  Were you a sweaty mess by the time you were done... I hope so... sweat is a sign of hard work. :-)

I must get myself ready for bed... 3am comes around way too soon.

Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment