Sunday, April 10, 2011

End of the week

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days.  Wanted to quick let you know how my week ended. 

Friday I had Cardio Core Circuit.  Before I did that I did the warm-up and cardio only from the original Bootcamp and then I did CCC.  I had a pretty good workout.  Worked the abs pretty good this week too.

Saturday I was supposed to do Step Blast but I wanted something joint friendly so I did Cardio Coach Press Play on the elliptical and did 10.6 miles.  Had an awesome workout!! 

Tomorrow is the start of a new week in the rotation.  I was supposed to do Circuit Max, which I don't have so I have to figure out what other circuit workout to do.  I probably won't decide until tomorrow morning.  I have an idea but I'm undecided between two.  I won't tell you until tomorrow. :-) 

Rose, if you're out there... you've been doing awesome on the workouts!!  I'm so glad that I motivated you.  That was one reason for doing this blog.  If I can reach out somehow and motivate a few people, it makes this more worth it.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda! I love the rotation you are doing. Lots of fun workouts! I did STS Meso 2, week 3 Chest, Shoulders, Tris today. This is Disc 19. It might be my favorite so far. I loved this one and really upped my weights. I am seeing some nice results, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,
    That is awesome!!! Keep up the great work. I miss STS. Want to do STS again but would like to do Insanity first. After your done with STS, you should try Cathe's April rotation. I'm having fun with it.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete