Thursday, April 14, 2011

BC with Leaner Legs

Yeah tomorrow is Friday!!  It's been another week.

Today on the rotation was Leaner Legs with Ab Circuits Stability Ball.  I changed it slightly, I did the warm-up from the original Bootcamp and the cardio only and then I did Leaner Legs from Cathe's CTX series and instead of doing Ab Circuits I just did the abs from Leaner Legs with the stretch.  Gosh, I haven't done Leaner Legs in a really long time.  I forgot how good of a leg workout it is.  This is a good leg endurance workout.   We do squats, leg presses, elevated lunges, static lunges, plie squats, stiff legged deadlifts, calf raises.  We don't do just one set we do a couple of sets and then repeat it. Yeah, I'm thinking my legs and glutes will be feeling that one tomorrow. 

I have to make this quick so I hope you had a great workout today.   I haven't heard from anyone all week.  I'd love to hear how your week went.

Keep moving and keep sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment