Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Half Way through the Week

For those of you that have been following my workouts, Tuesday my legs and glutes were very sore from doing Plyo Legs on Monday.  I had a feeling they were going to be because they usually are if I haven't done Plyo legs in a while.  With sore legs I did Cathe's Imax 2, which is an interval workout. We do 10 rounds and each round consists of a step routine that is repeated 6 times, a blast, and recovery.  I did better then I expected considering how my legs felt.  I really like Imax 2. The music in that workout helps keep you going.

Today, Wednesday, was a total body workout, which was Cathe's High Reps. My legs were still feeling it from Plyo legs on Monday and then Imax 2 yesterday.  The leg work in High Reps was tough but I did it.  I love the leg work in here with the sliding discs. 

Hey... is anyone out there?????  Who's been working out with me?  You're not leaving me out there all by myself are you?   I don't necessarily expect you to do the same workouts that I do.  I just want you to do something, be active, and share it with me. 

Keep on moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment