Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HiiT 30/30 and BM2 Step

Happy Tuesday!!

Today was HiiT (High Intensity Interval Training) 30/30.  We do a warm-up, 30 second blast, and 30 seconds of rest. It's a 1/2 hr workout.  If you've been following my blog you know by now that I like to get at least an hour workout in.  After I did 30/30, I followed that with Body Max 2 Step Only.  I was concerned how the workout was going to go because I went to bed with a bad sinus headache and woke up with one.  I started the warm up and was doing a repeater and I could feel the pound in my head each time my foot hit the floor. Thankfully it got better as time went on. 

How did your workout go today?   What... please tell me I didn't hear you say that you didn't work out.   Okay.. that means in tomorrows workout you need to do at least 100 jumping jacks after your normal workout. If you're feeling really ambitious do 200 jumping jacks.  :-)
I'd love to hear from you!!

Happy workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment