Monday, April 11, 2011

Started the Week with Viper

Happy Monday!!

As I mentioned yesterday, I was supposed to have Circuit Max today but I don't have this workout so I substituted with another circuit.  I decided to go with Cathe's Viper.  This workout is from her Terminator DVD where she compiles different workouts together into one.  The Viper was cardio from Cardio & Weights, Cardio from Imax 2 and 2 or 3 exercises from Muscle Endurance.  Love, love this workout!!  I was running short on time so at the end I skipped the last cardio from Cardio & Weights and skipped the push-ups in the last segment of weights and I cut the static lunges short. I still had a great workout. It's been a super long time since I've done this workout. On that DVD she also has Gauntlet and Imax Extreme.  All the workouts on this DVD are awesome!!

How did your Monday start off?  Did you start it off with a really good workout?  I hope you did.  If you didn't, there is always tomorrow.  Tomorrow push yourself just a little further whether it's going a little longer on the cardio or adding just a little more weight if you're lifting or use the same weight and do more reps. Come on.. you can do it!!

Keep on moving and keep that sweat rolling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment