Thursday, April 7, 2011

Had some Kick, Punch, and Crunch this morning!!

My Thursday started off with Cathe's Kick, Punch, and Crunch.  Thought it was going to be a rough workout because my head was really stuffed.  Once I got going I was good and ended up having a really good workout.  I gave my all in kicks and punches.  I love the punches especially the hooks and upper cuts.

Rose, if you're out there. You have been having some awesome workouts.  Glad you are loving STS Meso 2.  Just wait until you get to Meso 3.  I'm not sure which cycle I like the most.  I love Plyo legs in Meso 3.  Keep up the great work!!

Jane - I'm happy to see that you are in week two and sticking with the rotation.  Keep it up.. you can and will do it!!  As for Insanity.... I'll probably finish the rotation I'm on first before I start Insanity. 

Yeah... tomorrow is FRIDAY!!  It's been a long week. 

What was your workout today?  Did you push it to the limit and beyond?  No.... come on.. I know you can push it just a little further even if it's for only part of the workout.  Each time you push yourself a little harder, you will improve a little more each time. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I got up at 3:30 to work out before work this morning. You have motivated me Brenda! I did Cathe LowMax Premix, Step only. It was great! I did STS Meso 2 Back/Biceps yesterday. I haven't been lifting heavy enough but kicked it up this week. Enjoy your workouts!!

    ReplyDelete