Saturday, April 23, 2011

The remainder of the week was......

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days.  It's been a busy week.  So this is how the rest of my week went.

Thursday I did Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Dome Challenge.  Cardio portion only.  This is Hi/Lo Cardio floor workout.  She has some fun combo's in here and after each combo she puts in a little blast to help get the heart rate up there more.  That was a pretty good day. 

Friday I had Cathe's Cardio & Weights. This is a circuit workout. We do the warm-up, cardio section, followed with compound exercises that work the legs and an upper body part and then we work the upper body portion harder.  Then we repeat that I believe it was 4 or 5 times.  It's a fun workout.  I found this one to be a little gentler on the legs, which was a nice break.

This morning I was supposed to do Rhythmic Step by Cathe but I never learned this one so I did Cardio Coach Press Play on the elliptical and go in 10.8 miles in 60 min. Each time I keep trying to push myself harder to see if I can go a little farther in that hour.

The last few days have been pretty good workouts.  I haven't heard from anyone in a while. How have the workouts been going.   Please don't tell me you've been slacking off. :-) 

I know Easter is tomorrow so try not to over indulge and I'll do the same.

Hope you have a great weekend with great workouts!!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment