Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday's Workouts were......

Hi there!!

Tuesday was cardio day.  I had Cathe's HiiT 40/20.  This workout kills my legs. This is the workout where we do a 40 second blast and 20 seconds rest and we get two 1 minute breaks, which go really fast. I did make it through the workout and it did seem to go better then the last time I did it.  The one blast I always seem to struggle with is the butt kicks over the step.  We have a step with 4 risers on each side and we have our hands on the step and kick out legs over from one side to the other kicking our butt. Hence why they are called butt kicks. :-)  My shoulders always do me in and I can't get all the way through without stopping. I keep trying to do the best that I can. If you've been following my blog, you probably know that 40/20 only last 1/2 hr. so of course I had to add something to it. I added the step portion only from Intensity afterwards.  I had a really good cardio workout.

Today was SJP (Step, Jump, and Pump).  This is a 70 min circuit workout.  We start out with the warm-up and then a short step workout and then we go into hi/lo cardio and then a weight section and we do that a total of 4 times.  We end with ab work and a good stretch. This is a pretty fun workout, one I haven't done in a while. 

How was your workout yesterday, today????  I hope you're not letting me down and letting this cruddy weather in Wisconsin get you down.  Try to stay positive and keep moving!!

Love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment