Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tuesday Cardio and Wednesday Circuit

Hi,

So Tuesday I had cardio.  On the rotation was Cathe's HiiT Double Wave Pyramid.  This workout is only 1/2hr long so I always like to do at least an hour (including warm up & cool down) so after I did HiiT I put Body Max 2 and did the step portion only.  I had a great workout.  If your not familiar with Double Wave Pyramid, she starts with a 20 sec blast and each blast gets a little longer and then we top it off with 40 sec and then go back down the pyramid and repeat it all over again. I was a sweaty mess.

Wednesday was a circuit day and I had Circuit Blast.  I had just done Circuit Blast the end of last week but that's okay.  I did the same thing where I did the warm up and cardio only from Bootcamp followed by Circuit Blast (skipping the warm up because after Bootcamp cardio, I was plenty warm). 

We're half way through the week. How have your workouts been going? Have you been pushing it?  Tell me that you have and that you've been giving it your all. 

Would love to hear from you!!

Two more days left and the weekend is here!!

Sleep well!!

2 comments:

  1. Workouts going okay! yesterday was muscle endurance, lots of leg presses....today was switched, thank you, to KBX....did that and did well....good calorie burn.

    when are you doing INSANITY??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My workouts are going great! I did STS Meso 2 Chest, shoulders, tris Monday, Gym on Tuesday, Wednesday, did cardio and weights there. Today will be STS Meso 2 Back/Biceps. I worked my legs at the gym with the heavy equipment. I may still do STS legs over the weekend. Just trying to fit it all in.

    ReplyDelete