Monday, January 31, 2011

3rd Week of Rotation...Let's start the week with Intensity!!

Happy Monday!!!  This week's rotation started with Intensity. Had a really good workout. It was still hard but didn't feel as hard as last week. I'm telling you, you really need to try this workout.  It's awesome!!! 

Did you get your workout in today?  What did you do?  Please share with me, I'd love to hear.

Who's ready for the all the snow we're supposed to get. Yuck... not me.  I'm so tired of winter.  Part of me feels like I have a bit of the winter blues.  I've been in such a downer mood the past few weeks.  I'm trying my hardest to stay upbeat but it's been really difficult. What is a person to do to get out of the winter blues. Any suggestions?

Back to the workout topic... I'm on Cathe's email list and I see that she might be having a 3rd Road Trip this year in Chicago. Oh man, if that happens, I would absolutely love to go. I have to keep my eyes on her emails.  I would give anything to meet Cathe and her crew in person.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm through these next few wintery days.

No excuses though... keep moving and sweating!!!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment