Tuesday, January 18, 2011

INTENSITY...... and Intense it was... WOW!!!

Hi Followers,

This morning I had the pleasure of doing Cathe's new workout called Intensity.  Intense it was.  I absolutely love this workout.  It's a combination of step, HiiT (high intensity internval training), and a little bit of bootcamp.  My heart rate monitor was going crazy and my legs were just a burning.  If you don't have this workout in your library, it's a must!! This is an incredible cardio workout and it has a nice selection of premixes to choose from. 

On another note... I got my blender today.  Yeah!!  Now I need to do some searching and get some receipes for some real healthy juices or smoothies.  If anyone has any that they would like to share, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm not sure who's all reading my blog but I will continue to ask "so what was your workout today?"  I you don't have a workout routine, now is the time to start.  Come on, you can do it!!

Join me in my workouts, even if you don't do Cathe, I'd love to hear from you.

Keep pushing!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment