Thursday, January 6, 2011

Join me when working out to Cathe Friedrich

Hi, my name is Brenda.  I decided to start a blog to share my experience since I started working out to fitness guru Cathe Friedrich.  As time goes on, I will share my thoughts on various Cathe workouts.  If you've never worked out to Cathe Friedrich before you are missing out.  She is a true inspiration.  Her cueing is right on.  Going through the workouts she talks to you about proper form when weight training.  She always pushes you to keep moving.  It's always a pleasure working out with her crew.  The regulars are Cedie, Brenda, Jai, and Lorraine.  

Please stay with me on sharing my experiences that I have had with Cathe.  Hopefully you can join me and share your experiences with me as well.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment