Saturday, January 29, 2011

The end of Week 2 of this Rotation.. what fun it has been!

Good Morning!!

No rest for the weary.  Even though it was Saturday, I was still up at 3am for my workout. I know I'm crazy.

Friday I had a cardio day. On the rotation was Cathe's 4DS (day split) Bootcamp, which is 34 min cardio workout. I absolutely love this cardio workout. With it only being 34 min., I also did the cardio blasts from Drill Max so between the two, that put me at an hour workout.  Had a great workout.  I love doing the workouts that have the blasts and then a brief rest.  For some reason, they seem to make the hour go faster. 

This morning I had a second day of STS Total Body.  After doing this workout the other day, which I felt for a couple of days so I knew there were a few exercises where I needed to drop the weight a little.  Had a really good workout.  Still not fond of the elevated lunges but they really get into that glute muscle.  You love to hate those. :-) 

Okay now, just because it's the weekend doesn't mean you can slack off.... actually it should mean you have more time for a workout.  Get those muscles moving and go break a sweat.... you'll love it and be glad that you did!!

Make it a great day!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment