Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm not as sore as I thought I would be......unless DOMS sets in tomorrow.

In case you don't know what DOMS means, it is delayed onset muscle soreness.   I would see people refer to DOMS and I never knew what it meant and finally it was bugging me and I did a little digging and found out.  I thought for sure I was going to feel it in the glutes this morning but I didn't.  I did however feel it in the quads, not to the point where I almost felt like I couldn't walk. 

Today I did KPC (Kick, Punch, and Crunch).  In KPC Cathe does a warm up, lower impact section, med/high impact drills, and then kickboxing combinations and finishes off with some ab work and a stretch.  I love this workout. I love kickboxing. If you haven't tried this workout, you should.  I think you'll love it!!

So, on another note, I've been online trying to find juice/smoothie recipes to try this upcoming week.  I got about 5 or so.   One is Dr. Oz's Green Drink. I like Dr. Oz so I'll have to give that one a try.  If anyone has any recipes they want to share, please do.

You're gonna make me say it again.... come on, get up and move... what was your workout today! 
I'd love to hear from you.

Keep the sweat rollling!

GO PACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment