Friday, January 14, 2011

Plyo Legs - Two Days in One Week... OMG!!

One more day in this rotation.  Today was another day of Plyo Legs.  Heck my legs still felt fatigued my the other day of Plyo Legs but I made it through the workout.  Quads were burning from time to time but I stretched and pushed through it.

Got an email last night that my Ninja 1100 blender shipped and we should see it on the 18th. Am very anxious to try it out.  I believe it does come with some receipes.  I'll be looking for receipes online for juices and smoothies.  If anyone has some and would like to share that would be great.  I'll be sharing any good ones that we try. My DH is going to join me on this so that aught to be interesting.

This weekend I need to pick out a new rotation.  I think I'm going to do Cathe's December rotation which uses her new DVD's.  I've only done one of her new DVD's (Intensity) and I loved it. I previewed the others and they look like awesome workouts. Be prepared that you'll be hearing about them next week. Does anyone care to join me? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment