Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lower Body Blast..... gonna be feeling that one tomorrow

Another day with one of Cathe's new workouts... Lower Body Blast.  Holy moly!!!  If my butt isn't sore tomorrow, I'll be shocked.  This is an awesome lower body workout. She does some unique exercises in here along with some traditional ones and tosses in a few cardio blasts to really burn those legs. Then she finishes it off with some floor work.  I actually had to wimper out on the last exercise.  We were doing glute presses and between the supporting leg and the leg in the air, OMG!! I needed to stop and stretch it out before I did more harm then good. Definitely need to build up to that one.   Way to go Cathe on another awesome workout!!

I'm going to ask again...... what was your workout today!!  Come on get up and move..... you'll feel so much better about yourself!

Keep on moving!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment