Wednesday, January 12, 2011

STS Plyo Legs.... Gotta love it!!

Yesterday my workout was STS Plyo Legs.   A person wouldn't think their legs would get that spent in approx. 45 min.  Plyo legs is a weight exercise followed by plyometric moves.  It still amazes me how your heart rate spikes when working legs and especially when doing plyometric moves. I've done Plyo Legs many times already but it never fails when I do this, my quads and glutes are always sore the next day.  I have seen such an improvement in my leg strength since working out with all of Cathe's workouts and especially with doing STS. 

Today my workout was STS Mesocycle 3 Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps.  Working my biceps is probably one of my favorite weight training exercises.  I had a great workout this morning.  Really good strength.  In this workout, Cathe does one exercise for each group and then repeats that 4 times and we have three different groups of exercises.  Trust me, if you're doing your 1RM you will feel spent by the end of the workout. 

You will probably hear me say time and time again that STS is an incredible workout.  You go through this program, you will see improvements of some sort.  When I first did it, I didn't lose any weight but what I gained out of it was more strength and definition and I was good with that.

I hope you continue to join me on my workout journey and hope you will join me. :-)

Make it a great day!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment