Sunday, January 23, 2011

High Reps... what an awesome workout!!

Friday was an elliptical day.  I did Cardio Coach 7. This one has 3 intervals.  The first two are longer then the 3rd.  I was a little tired Friday morning so I had to really push it to get my 10 miles in but I did it.

Saturday I did another one of Cathe's new workouts.. High Reps.  Absolutely loved this workout.  She does some exercises using the band with a dumb bell.  It makes the muscle work differently then when just using the dumb bell or a band.  The two together is a great combination.  This is one of those workouts that you want to know what's coming up next and have it written down what weights work for you so it goes smoother.  My biceps were tight today but otherwise I wasn't incredibly sore.  Hmmmm.... does that mean I need to work harder next time???? :-)  I definitely felt it yesterday.  Muscles felt majorily worked.

How did your weekend go?  Did you get some workouts in before sitting down and watching the Packer/Bears game.   Today was my off day.  I needed it  I had a really bad nights sleep last night. We went to an outside party yesterday in the freezing cold.  Though I did manage to stay warm, thanks to a bon fire, I was standing in snowmobile boots for about 4 hours and not moving a bunch.  My left knee hurt so bad and it went down into my shine.  No matter where I put my leg I had this stabbing in the side of my knee. Almost brought me to tears.  I broke down and put an ice pack on it and managed to get a couple hours of sleep before that wore off.  Feels better today, aches more then anything. 

For those of you watching the game...Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment