Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cardio Coach

Today I decided to do something a little different for my cardio and I did Cardio Coach Press Play.  For those of you not familiar with Cardio Coach.  You have a coach that takes you through a work out of intervals.  The music they use is very fitting for the workouts.  When you need to pick up the pace the music is faster and more intense.  They do a really good job of putting the music together with the workout.  I do Cardio Coach on the ellipitical.  It can be done on a treadmill as well.  My legs and glutes were a little sore from my leg workout on Friday but over all I had a pretty good workout.  10.5 miles in 1 hour.  That hour goes fairly fast.

So did you work out today?  If so, what did you do and how did your workout go.

No comments:

Post a Comment