Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 2 of this Rotation

Today was another day of Intensity.  I love that workout.  It's tough but it's awesome.

Yesterday I tried a couple recipes with my new mixer.  I went real green to start...not a good idea. I found the recipe online and someone said they start their day with this.  All I can say is GROSS!!!  I took 3 sips out of it and I had to pitch it.  I thought I was going to throw up.  So, I didn't let it scare me and tried another one.  This was Dr. Oz's Green Drink... there we go again going green. :-)  Actually this one wasn't bad.  I only did 1/2 of the recipe and I drank the entire think.  My DH on the other hand didn't think too much of it.  The look on his face when he drank it was almost priceless.  I would definitely try that one again but would change the recipe slightly.  It'll be fun experimenting and trying some of these recipes. 

Don't forget to share any good recipes with me. 

Who's happy that the Packers are going to the Super Bowl.  I'm not a huge football person but I think it's pretty awesome that they are going to the Super Bowl.  GO PACK!!

Come on people... share your workout stories with me!!  I'm waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment