Thursday, January 27, 2011

4DS Kickbox, Legs, and Abs.....love this workout!!

Did you ever have one of those days where it's tough getting out of bed, to get moving, and get that workout in. I had one of those yesterday.  I woke up with such a massive headache I did not want to get out of bed and go downstairs and jump around. Yesterday was cardio and I was supposed to do Cathe's Step Blast, which is a really fun workout.  Fun routine with fun music.  The thought of jumping up and down off of a step wasn't tripping my trigger so I decided to Cardio Coach 6.  The headache went away a little while I was working out but didn't take long to come back after that.

Today on the rotation was Cathe's 4DS (Day Split) Kickbox, Legs, and Abs. In Cathe's 4 Day Split DVD's, she splits up four days and does about 1/2 hr cardio and the 1/2 weights. I love kickboxing so I love the cardio in this workout.  I have a love hate relationship with legs.  I hate doing legs because I feel like my muscles fatigue fast but I love the progress that I've seen through the years.  In this workout Cathe does a really nice overall leg workout. She does low plane lunges in this workout... talk about love hate.  Those babies hit the glutes like you wouldn't believe.  If you haven't tried Cathe's 4 Day Split, give it a try.  It's a great workout series. 

I'm gonna say it again.... what was your workout today?  Did you push it hard.... come on, you can do it!!

Until next time... keep on moving!!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment