Wednesday, February 2, 2011

High Reps and MMA Boxing

Last couple of days I have had good workouts.  Yesterday was High Reps.  This workout really helps muscle endurance.  I really enjoy this workout.  I would seriously put on the list of DVD's to purchase or digitally download. 

Today I had Cathe's MMA Boxing.  MMA means mixed martial arts. This is a real fun workout.  This workout is about 49 min. so I always prefer to do about an hour of cardio so before I started MMA Boxing I put in Cathe's Bootcamp workout and did the warm-up and the 8 cardio blasts.  This is an excellent short cardio workout that really gets the heart pumping.  I did that first and then I did MMA Boxing.  MMA Boxing has a warm-up, 3 combo's and each combo consists of an upper body combo, arm blast and then lower body.  The workout ends with a great ab workout and a cool down.  I love the arm combo and the lower body cardio in this workout.  If you give your all in the upper body punch combos this is a great workout for the upper body. 

Who had a snow day today?  I did, I decided to take a personal day and keep myself safe at home.  Took until the afternoon that we could even get the cars out of the garage. 

If you had a snow day today, you had all sorts of time to get a great workout in.  What did you do for a workout?  Don't let the weather get you down, get moving and break a sweat!!

With the temps dropping, bundle up and keep warm!!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment