Monday, February 21, 2011

Start of a new week with Imax 2

Happy Monday!!

I started out my Monday morning with Imax 2.  I know I have talked about Imax 2 before and how much I love this workout and how much fun it is. It's a hard workout but the music in here gets you through it.  I remember when I first tried this workout, other then thinking I was going to fall over, some of the footwork was a little challenging at first and after a while it became a breeze.  Cathe does toe taps on the step. For some reason when I first tried this I felt like such a clutz.  Thinking, gosh, they make this look so easy and graceful. It took a while but I finally did feel a little more graceful doing the toe taps and now it is one of my favorites.  It's always so good to see how you have improved on certain things over time.  Cathe always helps push me to the next level. 

Can I help push you to the next level?  Can I help motivate you?  Let me help you and lets help each other.

I'm going to keep asking until someone comments... what was your workout today?

If you haven't workout yet... go kick some butt and sweat!!

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment