Monday, February 28, 2011

Mesocycle 2 Back and Biceps

I started this week off with STS (Shock Training System) Mesocycle 2 Back and Biceps.  I had a great workout. Muscles were definitely spent by the time I got done with this workout.  When I did STS the second time and had the push/pull tower was the first time I tackled doing chin ups and pull ups. They are hard and I'm not even doing them the hard way. It was great to add them into my workout routine.  In this workout, we started out with the back exercises.  We would do one exercise start out with 12 reps, then 10 reps, 8 reps, and then to failure.  You have a minute rest between each set. The to failure ones really push the muscles to work harder.  After the warm up sets, I had three different back exercises and then I went to biceps and we had three different exercises and again did the 12, 10, 8, and TF in reps before going to the next exercise.  I love working my biceps. 

Yesterday I made the decision to buy Insanity. I bought it on ebay and I was bummed because today I got an email that listing was removed on the item I bought.  I don't know what happened.  I paid for it through paypal. It gave me steps I need to take if I had already paid for it.  I was so looking forward to getting it. I've heard pretty good things about Insanity.  I'll have to see how things play out. 

What did you do for your workout today?  Did you do strength training, cardio... I'd love to hear from you.

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment