Wednesday, February 16, 2011

STS Mesocycle 2 Disc 17 - Legs

Oh yeh, I think I'm going to have a hard time walking tomorrow.  This morning I had STS Mesocycle 2 Legs.  Mesocycle 2 is the hypertrophy stage. In this cycle she does triple sets which is three leg exercises with only a few seconds between each exercise and then a minute rest and repeat that two more times for that group of exercises.  Then we do this two more times with different exercises.  I was already feeling it my legs and glutes today, so I can only imagine what tomorrow is going to bring.  The rest of the week I have cardio so that will give my muscles a little bit of a rest. I have gained so much strength on definition in my lower body since doing Cathe and really since I've done STS.   Give it a try... I dare you. :-)

I'm a Survivor fan so I have 15 minutes before it starts.

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment