Sunday, February 13, 2011

End of a Rotation

Well, the rest of the week, I had pretty good workouts.  Thursday was Cathe's Lower Body Blast.  A great lower body workout.  She has exercises in there that you love to hate. You hate them because they are tough but you love them because of the results they provide. 

Friday I was supposed to do Cathe's MMA Kickboxing but I wanted something that had more of a calorie burn so I did 10 mi on the elliptical while doing Cardio Coach 7.  Absolutely love the Cardio Coach workouts. 

Saturday, my week ended with High Reps.  Another awesome Cathe workout.  She leaves no muscle unworked that's for sure.  Love the band work she adds in this workout.  After doing High Reps, I decided since it was Saturday and I had time on my side I did the 3 kickboxing combo's from Cathe's MMA Kickboxing workout. I do really like Cathe's MMA Kickboxing workout but I usually save that workout for a day where I don't want a intense workout. I love the kicks and punches. When I do that workout, I usually add Cathe's Original Bootcamp cardio only portion and then I do the Kickboxing workout. 

I ended my Saturday on the perfect note.  I had a massage schedule for late in the afternoon.  I was long over do for one.  I think my massage therapist can attest to that. :-)  She did an awesome job and totally kicked my butt.  I was going to rent a movie to watch in the evening but I was tired and didn't feel like stopping and picking anything so there was a fairly good movie on regular TV so I tried watching that....yeh, didn't see too much of it. I ended up falling asleep.  This morning (Sunday), I'm feeling the aftermath from the massage.  It's all good!!  I think I might have to sit in our hot tub for a little bit to warm up and help loosen up my muscles. 

I haven't figured out yet what my next rotation is going to be.  I have today to figure it out.  I might do Cathe's STS again and input all her intense cardio workouts in between.  Not sure.  I'll figure it out today.

Today is my rest day of working out.

What have your workouts been the last few days?  Please share with me, I'd love to hear from you.

Keep moving and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment