Sunday, February 20, 2011

KPC, Intensity, and Cardio Coach Press Play ended the week

The rest of my week was cardio, which felt really good.  Thursday I had Cathe's Kick, Punch, and Crunch.  I love this workout.  It is one of my favorite kickboxing workouts.  She starts with the warm up and after that she kicks up the intensity to mid-high intensity drills.  Then after that we do three kick punching combos which she starts out with the punches and then incorporates the legs.  Love the combos in this workout. It's a great cardio workout, plus does a great job of sculpting the arms, legs, and abs.  Then the workout ends with ab work on a stability ball and then a well deserved stretch.

Friday I was supposed to do the original Imax but I wanted something that was going to give me a good calorie burn so I decided to do Cathe's new Intensity.  I absolutely love this workout!!  My legs and butt were still sore from my leg workout on Weds, so this pretty much kicked my butt but I loved it. 

Saturday I was supposed to do Step Blast, which is a fun workout but I always like to get at least one day in on the elliptical.  I did Cardio Coach Press Play.  In this workout he takes intervals from his other workouts and puts them into one.  I broke my record. I did 10.5 miles in 1 hour.  I was booking it.  Felt great!!

What workouts did you do the past few days.  I'd love to hear about them!  I hope you pushed yourself. 

Keep moving and here's to the start of another great week of workouts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment