Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Imax 2.... Still one of my favorites!!

This morning I had Imax 2.  Love this workout.  If you're not familiar with Imax 2, this is an interval workout.  The workout starts with a warm up and then a cardio section (repeated 6 times), an interval blast, and a recovery period and we do that 10 times. Love the music in this workout.   It's a tough workout and the music helps get you through it.  All the blast are hard but some just kick my butt. :-) 

So, do I have you convinced yet that you should try some of Cathe's workouts. She truly is an inspiration.  She has so many excellent workouts.  I have seen some wonderful results since working out with Cathe.  I have so much more definition in my arms, shoulders, legs. I think back to what I used to lift when I started working out with Cathe to where I am today.  Love seeing what I have accomplished.  You can do the same. I would love for you to join me in my on going journey in continuing to improve my health and share your workouts with me, even if it's not Cathe.

Keep moving!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment