Monday, February 7, 2011

Last week of Rotation

My last few workouts have been pretty good ones. Last week after MMA Boxing, I had Lower Body Blast on Thursday, Friday I did Cardio Coach 7 and did 10 miles and Saturday I had High Reps again.  All three workouts went really well.  Really loving Cathe's new DVD's.  Today I had Intensity.  Love, love, love this workout. 

I've been checking out some of Cathe's other rotations. There are some that I would love to do but the workouts last well over an hour and with working out in the morning before I go to work, I only have an hour to get my workout in. I might put my own rotation together and really mix it up.  I have until Sunday so I should be able to put something together.  I will share it with you once I put it together. 

Stepping away from the workout topic.  Saturday night my husband and I, my sister and her husband, and my niece and her boyfriend went to see Riverdance at the Milwaukee Theatre.  If you have never seen Riverdance before, I recommend it. It was amazing!!!  The talent and energy they have is incredible.  It always amazes me how fast their legs and feet can move.  Riverdance is one of those shows to truly appreciate it, you need to see it live but make sure you have really good seats.  We had Orchestra section which are pretty good. 

Also, how about those PACKERS!!!  I'm not a big football fan but I thought it was pretty awesome that the Packers won the Super Bowl.  WAY TO GO PACK!!

Well, keep moving and sweating and burn those calories!!

Sleep well!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment