Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mesocycle 3 Disc 30 Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps

Today was going for strength. That is the one thing I love about Mesocycle 3, it's heavy weights low reps. In this workout we do an exercise for shoulders, biceps, and triceps and repeat this group of exercises 4 times.  We do three groups of exercises.  Cathe makes sure that we get the appropriate amount of rest in between each exercise.  The one thing I found out with Mesocycle 3 was how much I could really lift. I under estimated myself on a lot of the exercises of how much I could lift. I never thought I'd see myself lifting a 25lb dumbbell doing a concentration curl. I love feeling that struggle and then finding out that I did it. All the improvements I have seen over the past few years, I have to thank Cathe for that.  Yes, it was me having the drive and dedication but I made an excellent choice when I decided to start working out with Cathe's workouts. 

Are you ready to give it a try?  You want my opinion on any of her workouts, I'd be more then happy to share them.

Work those muscles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment