Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mesocycle 3 Disc 35 Plyo Legs

Today I had Plyo Legs.. WOW what a workout.  I love plyo legs.  You get an excellent leg workout along with a good cardio workout.  We do one weighted exercise and then a plyometric exercise.  On this disc, we do one-legged burpees.  OMG... man those are hard.  Those along with doing 1/2 turns for 30 seconds to one side and then after while she comes back and has us doing them the other direction.  Man those burn by legs. It's one of those exercises you love to hate.

Oh and by the way, I am sore from my shoulder, bicep, and tricep workout yesterday.  I feel it more in my biceps & triceps. To me that soreness is a good soreness.

What was your workout today?  Didn't get it in yet... you still have some time to get to it!!

Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment