Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 2 of Rotation... STS Back and Triceps

Today I had Mesocycle 1 Disc 5 for back and triceps. I had a great workout.  STS gave me my first exposure to doing chin ups and pull ups.  The first time I did STS I wasn't able to do the chin ups/pull ups because I didn't have the equipment.  By the time I did STS for the second time, I purchased Cathe's push/pull tower.  If you don't already have equipment at home to do chin up/pull ups, I highly recommend Cathe's push/pull tower.  The tower has a multi purpose. It can be used when doing the bench presses as well as for chin ups/pull ups.  In this workout she switches back and forth being back exercises and tricep exercises. Then she through in a superset to push the same muscle group harder. 

At the end of the day I decided I wanted to get a little cardio so I pulled out a DVD I haven't done in a long time.  Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3. I enjoy Cathe's workouts better but this is something fun to toss in from time to time. Turbo Jam does use really fun music so that always helps. 

I know you're gonna make me ask it again... what was your workout today?  I would love to hear from you.

No time for down time!! (one of Cathe's sayings :-))

Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment