Monday, May 30, 2011

Recovery Week of Insanity

On Saturday I finished my first 30 days of Insanity.  Yeah!!!!!  Today I started the recovery week, which on day one was not so much a recovery.  If you've been following my blog, you will know that I've really been missing my weight lifting.  Today I actually did Cathe's Muscle Endurance.  It felt awesome to lift weights after 30 days.  Tomorrow I will do the recovery workout.  I haven't previewed it at all so I'm not sure how long it is or what we do. Chances are if the workout is only 30-40 minutes long, I'll be doing some type of cardio as well. 

Today I had twice the workout.  I spent 6 1/2 hrs planting my vegetable garden in 80+ degree weather.  I was pooped by the time I was done plus my skin was cooked... Yep, I'm a little red.. okay more then a little red.  That garden was going in today one way or another.  Rain is in the forecast tomorrow and it needed to get into the ground. 

Who's been working out and what have you been doing?  Spring is here, summer is around the corner and come on, I know you want to look good in those shorts, tank tops, swim suit.  Come one... get up and move and start the sweat rolling.

I have a busy week going on so I won't be posting blogs daily.  Probably more towards the end of the week and I will update you on what I all did.

Keep moving & keep sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment