Friday, May 13, 2011

One more day ends week 2

As I have mentioned in my last blog, Insanity is repeating over the next couple of weeks.  I haven't been blogging every day because you've heard it all already.  :-)  A quick recap of the last few days.  Weds I had did Cathe's Body Max 2 Step portion only followed by Cardio Recovery, Thurs was Plyometric Cardio Circuit and 2.6 miles on the elliptical, and today was Cardio Power & Resistance and Cathe's 4DS Kickbox.   Tomorrow I have Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs again.

I feel like I've gotten a little better but it's still tough.  The coming Monday I re-take the fit test and I'll be really curious how I do compared to the first time.

How have your workouts been?  I haven't heard from anyone in a while. I hope you've been having great workouts.  I'd love to hear from you!

Keep moving and keep the sweat rolling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment